To motivate you to start “shoulder sculpting”, let me share with you what you’ll benefit from the shoulder exercises:
- Strong shoulder sculpting give striking visual effect as a result of graceful lines and indent forms on your upper arms and torso and being that shoulders don’t carry a lot of fat you can see quick results of your workout.
- The second motivator – when your shoulders are strengthened, it’s easier for you to carry out your daily tasks and strong shoulders lower your risk of injury as well.
Regular shoulder sculpting exercises is all that it takes.
Below is a set of videos that will show you a routine shoulder sculpting exercises that will strengthen your shoulder muscles.
- Start with your feet hip-distance apart, both arms resting at your sides and holding a 3 lb to 5 lb weight in both your hands. Distribute your weight onto both equally
- Exhale and begin your exercises in keeping with the videos below. Pause and lower arms back down by your side. Repeat for 10 to 12 repetitions. Complete 2 to 3 sets.
- They include: triceps curls, deltoid shapers and biceps curls.
These exercises for shoulder sculpting along with general body toning exercises at http://myhealingdynamics.com/2011/05/02/169/ you can find will get you to your goals quickly and effectively.