Neural Manipulation examines mechanical relationships between the cranium/spine hard frame to the dura and neural elements. It provides assessment and treatment approaches to address restrictions of the dural and neural components not commonly focused on with musculoskeletal symptoms.
Neural Manipulation identifies and releases local nerve restrictions while at the same time examines the effect these local fixations have on the rest of the body, and by accessing this relationship, resolves the more comprehensive (global) dysfunctional patterns.
A nerve only functions correctly when it is able to move feely within its surrounding structures. The modality of Neural Manipulation facilitates nerve conductivity and intraneural blood supply for local and systemic responsiveness. By understanding the detailed anatomy of the neural manipulation, one can clearly see the potential for pathological change when nerves are restricted.
- Acute Disorders: Whiplash, Seatbelt Injuries, Sports Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Digestive Disorders:Acid Reflux, GERD, Swallowing Dysfunctions
- Women's and Men's Health Issues: Chronic Pelvic Pain, Endometriosis. Bladder Incontinence
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Somatic-Visceral Interactions, Headaches and Migraines: Peripheral Joint Pain, Sciatica, Neck Pain
- Pain Related to: Scar Tissue, Autonomic Mechanisms
- Pediatric Issues: Birth Injuries
- Neuritis and Neuralgia: Thoracic Outlet Syndrome