The clinicians at Caroline Konnoth Physical Therapy are highly trained in the evaluation, treatment, and prevention of orthopedic and sports injuries. We provide care based on the current best evidence and use state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment to facilitate a rapid recovery for even the most involved patients.
We know that getting patients back to their active lifestyles is a top priority, and that physical therapy here at Caroline Konnoth Physical Therapy is a great first step in the process.
Experience and cutting-edge modalities, that used to be only available to professional athletes, are now available to the community members we serve. We take pride in providing one-on-one attention, in a warm and caring environment, to each of the patients that come through our doors.
We see a variety of patients each with their own specific needs, daily demands, and personal goals. That’s why we take the extra time to provide a customized program to each new patient we see.
Conditions We Successfully Treat on a Regular Basis:
- Tendon Ruptures
Muscle Injury / Disorders:
- Muscle Bruises, Contusions
- Muscle Ruptures
- Muscle Contractures
- Muscle Spasms
- Myofascial Pain
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
Joint Injuries / Disorders:
- Ligament Injury
- Cartilage Tears
Services We Provide
- Post-Surgical Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Acute, Chronic Rehab
- Joint Replacement Rehab
- Spine Rehabilitation/Core Stabilization
- Sports Injury Rehab
Caroline Konnoth Physical Therapy provides comprehensive physical therapy services for adults and children with a variety of nervous system disorders including:
- Balance disorders
- CVA (stroke)
- CP (cerebral palsy)
- Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Many more
Our skilled services start with a thorough initial evaluation where we discuss and assess the patient’s specific need so we can provide a personalized physical rehabilitation program. We examine your movement, strength, flexibility, functional, balance, and muscle tone.
It’s important for us also to work closely with your doctor and any other healthcare providers so we can achieve your specific goals in a timely manner.
Our Neuro Rehab Care
Our physical therapy team use a variety of treatment techniques and modalities including:
- Adaptive equipment for safe & successful return to sports and recreation
- Assistive device fitting & training
- Education and training in compensatory strategies to recover function
- Gait Training with use of assistive equipment/devices
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Seating assessment and wheelchair instruction
- Splinting, bracing and the use of specialized therapy equipment
- Therapeutic exercise and balance activities